Sunday, July 10, 2011

SHARON HODGE

Sharon Hodge - CEO Accurate Reporting & Transcription Services, Inc.
My name is Sharon Hodge. I, along with my partner Nancy Krakower are the owners of Accurate Reporting and Transcription Services, Inc. I have been in the Court reporting business for over twenty years working with some of the large Court Reporting agencies in the Broward/Dade county areas.

When my career began, I started working in the Fort Lauderdale, Broward County Courthouse under Judge Geoffrey D. Cohen in the criminal/domestic violence division for a little over six years, which is where I received a lot of my trial experience. After taking a short break in my career, I gave birth to my first daughter and began a transcription company from home where I was able to offer typing services for reports and attorneys in the legal arena. Shortly thereafter is when I met, my now partner, Nancy who also provided transcription services for other Court Reporters and local attorneys.

After approximately five years of working with Nancy we decided to form and develop Accurate Reporting and Transcription Services, Inc. We are a company that at the present time is comprised of fifteen Court Reporters who services the Dade, Broward and Palm Beach County areas. Not only do we offer Court Reporting services to attorneys, we also assist other agencies with their over-flow work and work hand-in-hand with many well known Court Reporting companies.

Court Reporting is a very important and large part of my life, and I would highly recommend this career to anyone who is seeking employment in the legal arena!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

If you have any comments or suggestions, please do not hesitate to contact me at sharon@accuratecourtreport.com